View issue

Hello, X-Masters.

I need your help, please.

Look at my screenshot —

All right.

But…my website looks very bad —

It started when I uploaded new custom font. The font already deleted but issue is on…

What it is that?

P.S.: I cleared cache and try to use another devices…

Hey Dmitry,

I see that you have lots of custom HTML and CSS especially in Element CSS. I discovered a syntax error in one of those Element CSS and that is usually the cause of builder not loading complete CSS.

To test, please remove all CSS in your Header and if the issue’s fixed, put them back block by block to see what code is causing the issue.

Please note that syntax errors in Theme Options or any CSS interface of our theme could potentially cause issues.

Also check your HTML.

Thanks.

Hello, Christian.

Only the one CSS syntax error in a button element killed three text elements…

Christian, thank you for your help! You was found the error and showed it to me in your screenshot.
I fixed it and now all works nicely again.

Themeco has the best support service :trophy:

Thank you from my heart :heart:

P.S.:
How you found the syntax error so quick? Are use a special tools or a CSS test service?

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for updating in! When troubleshooting issues, we usually check for broken html, css and JS codes. If there are lot of css codes, we usually use CSS lint (http://csslint.net/) to check for any incorrect CSS code.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.