Validating Theme and Plugin updates

I recently bought another license for my X theme. I followed the support instructions you provided to others in the forum. I still can’t update my theme or cornerstone plugin even though everything is validated and approved with the new license. I’ve spent three hours trying to resolve this. Please let me know what I have to do and provide an upgrade for the new ThemeX to account for my three hours I lost while working on my startup. Not cool!

Yes, this is ridiculous. I’ve now wasted five hours trying to get this resolved. Then the new license doesn’t have the full features, but a bunch of bandaids in the forum to make it look like the full product. I am requesting a reimbursement for my pro upgrade. This is seriously a waste of time trying to piece this all together as a startup where time is the most valuable thing. Please confirm what I have to do to have my pro upgrade reimbursed.

Hi Bryan,

First of all, rest assured that we are here to help and will do our best to follow up with the problem that you are experiencing.

I checked your licenses page and found out that you recently purchased an X license and then converted the license to Pro. I checked the URL of the website that you associated with the license and it is still using the X theme.

To be able to convert it to Pro, please kindly follow the instruction below:

After the conversion is complete, you need to go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins and make sure that you deactivate and delete the Cornerstone plugin as the Pro theme has the builder already integrated.

After that you can go to WordPress Dashboard > Pro > Header/Footer to work with the unique header and footer builders of the Pro theme. To get to know with the Header and Footer builders kindly read the Pro section of our documentation here.

If you have another problem I will appreciate that you give us more details and we will be more than glad to follow up and be of help.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hey Bryan,

We’re sorry to hear that you had a hard time with our product. I’ll forward your request to our leadership team and they will decide for this case.

If you wish to use X for now, you can follow the download and installation guide at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-theme-installation/54

Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

Thank you, Christian. I have it all set up now. It just took 6 hours with the assistance of the forum. I need the license as we’re submitting our website to a startup accelerator. This is a request for reimbursement of my time given the product difficulty, not a cancellation. Just to be clear.

Hi Brian,

Your thread has been passed to me in light of your comments. It’s not clear exactly what your issues where relating to the validation and/or update process, but nonetheless I’m sorry to hear you’ve suffered some frustration along the way.

In accordance with your request to revert to X, I have done that and processed a refund of the conversion fee you paid. Please note that this may take 3-5 business days to appear in your account. We do not compensate for time spent using our products.

Thanks for reaching out, and we’ll be happy to assist with any product queries you have.

Matt

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.