Useless theme - refund!

I am sorry but the “X” theam is crap. I payed for a theme that is not even PRO, the plugins you provided and embeded are not licensed.

I want a refund!!!

Hi @core1 ,

It seems that there is a misunderstanding. The X theme is not the Pro theme, those are different themes. By the way, to be able to use the plugin which the list of them is here, you will need to validate the X theme. After that, you will not need to validate each individual plugin. You can go to X > Validation menu and scroll down to the Extensions section and simply install any of the plugins with no problem. Here is a detailed information.

Finally, I suggest that you read the setup section provided here to get started with the theme as it seems you even did not validate the theme to be able to use it properly in the first place.

If you still have a problem, we will be more than glad to help you out with each question. You will just need to add a new support thread for each question and we will do our best to help you around.

If you still are interested in the refund you will need to get back to us with the Purchase Key your theme which you bought using a Secure Note and we will follow up the case for you.

Thank you.

Hi @core1,

Sorry to hear that you’ve had some difficulty with X. You are quite right that when you purchased X, you didn’t get Pro because as my colleague stated, they’re different themes.

Regarding your refund request, Envato/ThemeForest handle all requests related to that since we sell our product through their marketplace. You can learn more about the process here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.