URGENT! Cornerstone editing disappeared

Oh my god!
guys… I know it’s not a tragedy but still… .
I can’t see the editor anymore…
here the screen shots.
The plugin is activated…
could you please have a look? thanks a lot
cheers

I just logged in and correct this for you. This was related to the new Permissions system being where you control what post types are enabled. More info on this can be found in the release notes: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/release-notes-pro-2-1-x-6-1-cornerstone-3-1/33890

Thanks a lot.
I did check there but I didn’t see that note…
thanks a lot again
regards
isabella

Glad tha the problem is fixed :slight_smile:

Hello guys! no ! it’s not fixed. When I click to edit with cornerstone it doesn’t open.
and my WIFI is working well.

could you please check?

appreciated

Hi There,

The content builder is loading fine on my end:

Upon checking your website, I could see that the X theme & Cornerstone plugin are not in the latest versions.

Could you please update them to the latest version(X v6.1.3 & CS v3.1.3)?

https://theme.co/changelog/

Also purge all the cache after you’ve updated the theme & plugin.

Let us know how it goes!

no guys! nothing.
I did everything you mentioned. The updating option just came up after your message cause I always keep everything up to date.

then I cleared browser history, surge SG cache… (twice)

restarted laptop twice.

Nothing. same results.

please help! :frowning:
thanks much

Hello Isabella,

I have investigated your site and I found out that a certain Pinterest plugin is causing a JS error.

<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/wander60/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pinterest-pin-it-button-on-image-hover-and-post/pinterest-pin-It-button.php</b> on line <b>71</b><br />

Please disable your Pinterest plugin and test your site again. Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hey @RueNel,
no luck!
found plug in, deactivated, delated, cleared browser data, purged cache.
but still not working :frowning:

Hello There,

I have purged your cache again and edited one of your posts. I could not replicate any issue at all.
Please check my screenshot below:

Please check your site now.

I am desperate… i still have the issue …
I don’t understand :sob:

what if with the new updating I need to switch on any permission button that I don’t know of ?
I am not sure…

I have even tried with another browser, firefox… but nothing

Hi @isa1978,

As I can not replicate the problem would you please get back to us with more detailed information. Give us a step by step guide on what you try to do and which page is not working. Give us more information so that we can try to do the same and see the problem.

Thank you.

There is not much I can say. I am trying to edit with conrnerstone and it doesn’t open ( like the picture above) I have tried with pages and posts but nothing is working.
it’s kind of frustrating. I have received this email

I thought it was a conflict with this plug in. and I switched it off. but nothing happened. still can’t work on cornerstone.

Even when I go on X> cornerstone or X>templates or any others (except settings) it doesn’t open…

We understand it is frustrating if your site does not work. But, like my colleagues, I can open Cornerstone in your site also.

It looks like this is only happening on your end which means it is a client side issue. Please try using other computers, other browsers and other internet connection. If you have browser extension, please deactivate all of them while you’re troubleshooting also.

The site lockout issue is definitely not the theme’s doing as it has no function related to it.

Thanks.

My conection is working fine because I am working on other pages and everything else is opening.

I have tried all the browsers and nothing is working. I believe that even if it is happening on my hand, it’s still a theme related issue, because on my laptop everything else is working just fine.

I don’t have the possibility to work from another computer, right now and even if I did, it wouldn’t offer me a solution.

what do you suggest me to do?
I really need to continue to work on the blog. and if it doesn’t start working again, what can I do?

thanks for your help.

Hi,

I tried on two computers, three different browsers and cornerstone is working fine on my end as well.

Can you try clearing your browser cache again.

Please note that you can also edit your page in skeleton mode

Thanks

Helio paul to get to the skeleton mode I need to enter in cornerstone and I cannot even get to that page.

when I click on "edit with cornerstone "in the all post it doesn’t open.

Now I have restarted my laptop and tried again.

In incógnito the first time I tried it opened but the following times not anymore.

I cleared the cache again even in cloudflare but nothing happened.

I understand that for you it’s not a theme problem because it’s working on your side, but I appreciate if you could tell me what can cause the issue on my side. Cause I have no clue.
And I don’t know what else I could do besides changing the computer, which I can’t right now.

thanks lot for whatever sugestión you might have
cheers
isabella

Hi there,

Are you able to test it on other devices/PC? I tried on my both Windows and Mac and it works and almost instant loading.

I’ll continue checking, but this a bit harder as it all works okay on our end.

Thanks!

Hello @Rad
thank a lots, I didn’t because I don’t have other devices, but my friend did and it works on her end.
However this doesn’t change the fact that it’s not working on my computer.
I understand that it’s ok on your end but I would like to understand what is causing me the issue.

If it is a heavy cache problem is there anything else I can do reside clean it on cloudflare and on the browse?

thanks

Hello @isa1978,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Another support staff here. I also wanted to make sure that Cornerstone is working or not but I am unable to login using the shared credentials, I am getting ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password? message. Have you changed the details?

Can you please let us know the OS you are using? Also please make sure you are using latest version of browser so as it avoid any conflicts.

Thanks.