URGENT! Cornerstone editing disappeared

Hey @Prasant
thanks for your help.

I was eventually able to see the cornerstone edit in the incógnito window of Chrome.

In the meantime I have seen another updating of cornerstone and child theme and I did it. Then I have updated the IOS:

the result is the same.
At least I can still use cornerstone from the incógnito window.

But if you hane any idea on why I cannot see cornerston from regular browser I appreciate it.

if you wish to check it out, I will resend you the information
thanks a lot

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!
I checked your site and the editor opening just fine without any error in all regular browser.

Can you please uninstall your browser and re-install it? if there is some caching issue it may fix it.
Can’t really confirm what exactly happening in your browser, you can try removing all add-ons if you have any in your browser.

Hope this helps!

Hello there.
I have reinstaled firefox but it’s not working, still.

I am afraid that if i reinstal chrome I loose all the bookmarks.

Why do you think it works in Incógnito window only?

thanks again for your help
cheers

Hello @isa1978,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I believe it’s the problem with cache. In Incognito mode, none of the data like browsing history or cache get’s saved.
Regarding bookmarks, if you are signed in to Chrome browser you have the option to sync all your bookmarks gets in Cloud. So next time after reinstalling Chrome, when you sign-in to Chrome, your saved bookmarks will automatically get imported into the browser. More information can be found in following article:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/165139?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

Thanks.

hi @Prasant thanks a lot. I did reinstal the Chrome browser but I have the same issue. :frowning:

Hello @isa1978,

Thanks for updating the thread.

You can try using system cleaner softwares like ccleaner and see how it goes. Please note that using software like ccleaner will remove all saved logins, sessions, histories in all browsers. https://www.ccleaner.com/

However, beyond this it’s difficult for us to provide support for the issue you are facing. Reason being Cornerstone is working fine on our end, I also asked couple of my colleague to test your website and they also reported that Cornerstone is working fine. Same is the case with your friend, it’s woking on her setup also.

Thanks for understanding.

No problem
thanks a lot for your help
cheers
isabella

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

@Prasant
Hey! just wanted to give you guys an update. I have used cleaner.com as per your sugesttion and it worked!!!

thanks a lot again
cheers
isabella

Glad that we could be of a help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.