Upgrading to pro confusion

I have the latest version of cornerstone and just recently updated to pro with purchase. I was able to download a file labeled pro.zip but other than that no additional features are present. Am I supposed to install the pro.zip as a plugin? Thank you for your help!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! If you have the pro.zip file you just need to install it as a Theme not a plugin. In your wp-admin, hover over Appearance on the left-hand side menu and then click Themes:

WordPress Theme Installtion

On the Themes page, click Add New:

WordPress Add New Theme

On the Add New Themes page, click on Upload:

WordPress Upload New Theme

Once you’ve clicked on Upload, you’ll then see the option to browse to upload your new theme, click on browse and select the zip you downloaded. Once you’ve picked your theme, click on Install Now. Wait for the install to complete and activate the Pro theme.

For more detailed instructions please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-theme-installation/54

Please note Pro theme doesn’t need the Cornerstone plugin and it has its own Pro Editor, so you can delete the Cornerstone plugin safely.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply, this is a great tool!

You are most welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.