Upgrading from x to pro - no executable

Hello,

I just purchased the pro upgrade so I
can upgrade my x to pro which I have on my other websites. I downloaded pro from my dashboard but the file does not contain an executable so I can upload it to my Wordpress themes. Please advise.

Is the Theme file your trying to upload named “pro” and only “pro”? sometimes you have to open the zip and within the zip is another zip containing the executable. The theme uploader and plugin uploaders can’t find a zip within a zip file. You have to upload the executable zip itself.

I got this error a lot before I realized that’s what I was doing.

There is no executable at all in the file. Thats what I was looking for.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for writing in, There is no executable, there is only pro.zip that is the installer. Please download a fresh copy of pro.zip again in the APEX dashboard. Then follow the Installing The Theme guide we provided here. (yes, you need to install the PRO like a separate theme, because it is).

Important: if you have Cornerstone installed, please deactivate it first, before your activate the PRO because that will cause a conflict.

Hope that shed some lights,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.