Unwanted text above header

Hi there,

I was just ready to launch my first website with the X theme, I moved it to the correct domain and then suddenly I have some signs above my header in the left top corner? Please can anyone help to fix this?

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for writing in. That looks like a stray HTML tag and it’s most probably caused by optimizations and/or customizations. If you have an optimization plugin that minifies HTML/CSS/JS, please disable it. If you have customizations, please remove all of them for troubleshooting purposes.

If that does not help, we will need to check your back-end setup so we will need you to provide us with WP admin and FTP credentials in a Secure Note. During troubleshooting, we might need to deactivate all third party plugins. If that could not be done in your live site, please duplicate your site to a staging server and give us access to it.

Thanks.

Dear Christian,

Thanks, I removed all the conflicting plugins, but this does not seem to help. I added my credentials in a secure note. + the website seems veeeeeery slow to load now, this has not happened before?

Hi,

Kindly refer to the link below.

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.