Under Construction page password button not showing

I enabled the password function in the Under Construction page but the password/key icon/button is not showing.

Hello @bjoernx,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

We are aware of this and have already added into our issue tracker. As a possible workaround you can take a look at following thread. :slight_smile:

Thanks for understanding.

Yeah, it’s annoying. Same problem here. I think there’s also something wrong with the whitelist section, as my client can’t get in even if i add his IP to the list (space separated)… a new issue?

Hi There @MacMartino ,

Make sure that you’re fully updated by following this guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and update X theme or plugins if outdated and test your issue again.

Thanks!

Offcourse, we’re always up to date. 5.2.5 and all plugins. But it’s not working.
The password not working, was already known by you guys. So that needs an update.
but the whitelist also don’t seem to work.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? I may need to check it first :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.