Under Construction Customization

Hi there, I was wondering if it would be possible to customize under constructions page to add a button and make the text bolder while keeping the countdown? If not do I use the custom page option and will it have the countdown?
Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

For the mean time, kindly review the link below

Thank you.

I want to see if I can add a mail href button and manipulate the text to make it bolder, so I can put my background image! I added the credentials!
Thank you for your time!

Hi there,

The countdown is not applicable for custom under construction page. But with many plugins available there, you can have a different countdown in your custom under construction page.

This is an example, https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-countdown/#description. It’s said in the description that you can add it in a page or post.

You can also edit the under construction template files, but that requires manual coding and customization which may take longer.

Thanks!

how do I delete the take down timer?

Hi There,

Please provide your URL

Thanks