Unable to validate Theme X license

Hi,

i am unable to validate my Theme X on wordpress dashboard on my site - below:

http://lucashunter.com.au

thanks!

Hey There,

Please attach your wordpress login credentials as a security note so I can take a look. Alternatively follow the steps outlines here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201

thx for the reply rubin,

another issue - unsure if related - live site and wp dashboard take extremely long to load, would you be able to look into this as well?

much appreciated!

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in and I can see that you already have validated the site. I did noticed that some of your plugins were outdated. Please make sure to update it to prevent any issues. We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi Rubin,

thanks for the help,

that memory change didnt appear to do anything,
i am still getting rediculously long load times:

• i have updated all plugins - still lags
  • then i deactivated all plugins - still lags
  • i then attempted to edit my site - i am unable to do anything due to a cornerstone error (line 215 of cornerstone - class-element-ochestrator.php)
  • then i uninstalled cornerstone and reuploaded the plugin from the cornerstone.zip file
  • now i just get a “briefly unavailable due to scheduled maintenance” error when i click anything…

please help!

thanks for your patience,
Lucas.

Hey There,

I’ve ran some tests and it looks like there are several wrong settings of the hosting provider that lead to this. Can you let me know the name of the hosting provider. Is there any particular reason why you are with them and not with a host that supports WordPress? I’ve even noticed that WordPress on its own has a hard time to connect to their servers on your hosting.

Hi Ruben,

my hosting is with godaddy,
but i am willing to change if this - is there a hosting service you can recommend?

i have been calling their support for weeks and they say everything is fine on their end - their technicians cant find anything wrong with my site …

it uses plesk dashboard and i have tweaked several options for the site just to appear - although now it takes forever to load.

thanks.

Hey There,

We have our own hosting which you can find here

It comes with a 30 day refund guarantee so I would recommend just giving it a try and see if it suits your needs.