Unable to validate licence

hi im’unable to validate my installation, I’ve already updated in account section but nothing append

Hi @notacode,

Thanks for writing in.

Please try to use directly the validation key in your domain after installing the X theme. If still not working, please share us your admin credentials and Validating key in a secure note.

fore more details about validation, check the link below,

Thanks.

I am having the same issue. I purchased a license and am getting this reply: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

1 Like

I am having the same problem I have many dozens of sites on the same server running X and they verify fine. I tried to revoke and use a different license it didn’t work either. Here is the error message:

cURL error 60: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates

edit: I was able to get it to work by deleting the cornerstone plugin and the X folders (including child) via FTP and the install them the same way. I was then able to validate my license.

Unable to validate also… Different error message though.

“cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired”

Any ideas?

I can’t directly validate because it says the site is not secure - I have 7 licenses and this is the only issue I ever had.

Hi There,

This issue seems to be on our end. I have already reported to our Admin.

Will update once fixed.

Thanks!

Also the same here

I have the same problem… cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

Hi All,

This should now be fixed. If you could try re-validating your installs and everything should work perfectly.

Thanks!

It is still not fixed. It still fails, but now it gives you a blank error box. It no longer says “cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired”

Hi guys,

Maybe something else is causing that issue, would you mind starting a new thread regarding this and provide this information in a secure note?

• Admin and FTP login credentials
  • Site’s URL
  • Purchase key (optional, I could use mine for testing).

Thanks!

Fixed the certificate expired problem! Thanks

It did not fix the certificate problem for me. I have started a new thread here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/unable-to-validate-new-x-license/10624/3

@bperry420

I have resolved your issue.

1 Like

Same issue, I started a new thread as well

Let’s discuss your issue on your thread, and please provide your login credentials in a secure note in case we need to test. Thanks!