Unable to use more than 2 fonts in templates

Just setting up a new site and I’m pulling my hair. I’m unable to use more than 2 fonts in the font template. I have 3 styles defined:

Heading
Body
Logo

I’m able to use the theme customizer to set the first two (heading and body). However, I’m unable to apply the third to the header - not sure why.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Imran.

Hi there,

The password not working for us. Please check and revert.

Thanks

Ok I’ve update the login. Please try again.

IM.

Hi there,

It’s still not working, plus, I deleted it since it’s posted publicly. Please post your new password in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I went to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Typography and disabled the Font Manager there. Then I enabled it again and chose the Logo font for the heading and it reflected on the website:

Now please consider that you have the Body and Header to set as default in the Theme Options. Then inside each post or page, you can use the Text or Headline element to add your text and there also you can choose a font specifically for that element.

For more information:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/managers-fonts/101

Thank you.

This doesn’t help at all. Please read my original post. My problem is that I cannot use more than 2 fonts. I can only change 2 fonts.

I want to use one font for the logo, one font for headings and one font for body type.

What you’ve done is replaced my heading font with the logo font. That doesn’t solve the problem.

Does that clarify things?

Hi there,

Would you mind providing a video recording of this issue? I can assign different fonts for logo, header, and body on my own installation. Given that I also created multiple font templates in Admin > X > Templates Fonts, I have heading, body, and logo templates which I can use for header logo (Theme Options > Header > Logo -Text).

Thanks.

As requested, here’s a video of what I’m seeing. As you can see from the video, I can change the font for Heading and Body. However, the actual font for Logo remains unchanged – and is not what the font is supposed to look like.

Hey @imramugh,

Like @Rad, I can also assign more than 2 fonts in my test site. I’ve used 3 different fonts and one of them applied to the Logo. I see the issue in your site but I’m not yet sure what is causing it. I found that disabling the Font Manager works in your site so I wonder if that solution would be ok for you. Otherwise, please provide us with cPanel access so we could check your WordPress setup.

Thanks.

Thanks @christian_y. I have the same issue in my MAMP Pro development installation as well. That said, it’s not a big problem. Since there are only 3 areas where I’m setting the font, I’ll just disable the font manager and use the fonts directly.

Hi @imramugh

Thanks for letting us know.

Joao

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.