Unable to install template from DesignCloud

When trying to install content (specifically Studio Gold) from Design Cloud I get an Unable to Install Template error.

I have updated my php info to have very large upload sizes and execution times but to no avail.

Thanks

Hello @fdcchief,

Thanks for writing in!

I tried to install a template in Design Cloud and I am getting following error message (see secure note). Please take a look at following thread for solution and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi, I checked with my hosting provider and they verified that there were no issues on the server side and they verified the ModSecurity rules as well.

Hi @fdcchief,

• Please increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

• Make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid any WordPress related incompatibility issues. If you’re not sure what your server configurations and settings are, install a plugin like WP-Serverinfo (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and check your server info by head over to Dashboard -> WP Serverinfo area.

If it doesn’t help, please provide us with FTP credentials so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

I’ve increased the memory limits and am still having the same issues. FTP credentials will be sent.

Hi @fdcchief,

I checked and I am still getting the memory limit error when trying to install the template.
This maybe due to server settings, please contact your host, your host will be able to diagnose things much better due to the fact that they have a more complete view of your account and can work behind the scenes with you. If the problem you are experiencing persists after working with your host, don’t hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to assist you. Any relevant information that you can share with us from your host is also greatly appreciated as it will help us to better ascertain the source of the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.