Unable to Install Integrity Business Theme

Hi!

Wordpress newbie here. I installed the Integrity Business template from the Design Cloud. It worked fine on a fresh install of WordPress. I started playing around with features and decided that I want to stick with this template going forward.

I’ve deleted all the the sample pages, but it would be great to get them back. Is there any way to reset the this template to start fresh?

I’ve tried reinstalling the template but it generates an uninformative error.

Thanks!

Hi Vinit,

If you want to reinstall a demo content, you will have to delete the imported assets and pages and install the demo content again.

If you are having troubles importing the demo content, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, you might need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check this further.

Ok, I’ve followed all the steps you suggested (including increasing the PHP memory limit) and nothing worked. Out of a moment of frustration, I even tried uninstalling wordpress and starting fresh. It still doesn’t seem to be working.

The problem seems to be that I can’t install any full site templates. I even tried switching to different stacks with no luck. I am however able to install template pieces like headers and footers from the Design Cloud with no problem. What could be causing this behavior?

I still need to confirm with my host that the memory limit was increased, but that will have to wait till Monday.

Hello Vinit,

I have logged in and tried importing the Integrity Business template. There is an error on the page:

https://fitlabdev.xxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 403 (Forbidden)```

It's the admin-ajax request issue and whichever the content it has. The best way is to contact your hosting provider or someone who's familiar with your hosting environment, which who could retrieve the details of what is being blocked, again this not file permission related.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

So I talked with the host server people. They also do not seem to understand why the Website is getting blocked. Here is what they say: “We don’t specifically block on admin-ajax.php so there must be some sort of activity that triggers the limits of number of accesses in a certain amount of time. You are proabably only being blocked for 300 seconds so by the time you clear your cache, it works again.
If you are uploading files using lots of simultaneous connections through a setting in for example, Filezilla, that will also get you banned. Try changing that setting to just 2”.
However, I am not uploading any file other than that installing the Integrity site.

Moreover, when I am working with other themes the server does not block the website. I was even able to install the Nonprofit site from the cloud. Please help me in figuring out what is happening here. Is it someting to do with X-pro theme or the server?

This is the error message that I am getting while installing other than what is mentioned above:
POST https://XXXXX.XX.XXXX/wp/cornerstone-endpoint 403 (Forbidden)

Thank you for your time and help!

Hi Vinit,

Please contact your host again and follow the same solution provided here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Our host has sorted out all the firewall issues by relaxing them consdierably to allow your product to work-- did you know that your current code approach makes (up to) hundreds of calls to the same two files in a matter of seconds? This is first theme (among dozen, if not hundreds) to ever trigger the automatic security for this hosting service. Wouldn’t it be better to make fewer calls taking bigger chunks of data? I looked into the packages being delivered, and some of them were only querying for and returning a single integer, or a short string of data.

However, there is still a problem with the Integrity Business sub-theme (and a few of the other older sub-themes). I can now install/apply several newer sub-themes (like Bed and Breakfast) and everything seems to be working. However, with a few of the older sub-themes (like Integrity Business) the installer process never even tries the “Downloading Images” phase-- it skips right over that step. Is it possible that sub-theme is mis-configured (or no longer compliant with the latest configuration requirements for Design Cloud)?

Also, I noticed a troubling amount of try/catch instances in the Pro code that are swallowing the default PHP error messages, but not issuing anything in there place-- catch blocks with function bodies like

{}

or

{return null;}

Is there a debugging version of Pro, or an option in the default version, to allow error messages to write to the error log? It would certainly make trouble-shooting problems a ton easier!

Hello Vinit,

I have tested the integrity Business theme in our local testing server. It took a while to fully import the demo contents. There were 255 images that were fetched from the Theme.co server during the import. I went ahead imported the Integrity Business theme in your site and it is successful.

Please check it now.

I went ahead imported the Integrity Business theme in your site and it is successful.

The images are still not there.

You are seeing the same behavior I was. When installing the Integrity Theme from Design Cloud, the installer reports that it has successfully installed, and while non-media assets are being downloaded and properly configured, the installer is not actually downloading any images-- if you check the site home page, you’ll notice multiple broken images throughout the page.

This is only happening with some of the themes. As far as I can tell, they all seem to be older themes, like Integrity Business. Newer themes, like Bed and Breakfast, actually do download their images when installed.

Hi Vinit,

Yes this seems to be a weird one, since you have not officially started working on the site, would you mind resetting your WordPress installation and try installing the demo again. You can use this Advanced WordPress Reset plugin.

Thanks,

Okay, I reset the WordPress installation using the tool recommended. Now, the Integrity site is able to download the images and other media. However, it is still complaining about the sliders being not found. I am not sure why? Any suggestions/recommendations? I have to say that it is kind of frustrating that I have to waste my energy and time just to get started. The whole point of buying a theme is that you can get a head start instead of figuring out all the nitty-gritty details.

Thank you,
Vinit

Hey Vinit,

We understand that it should be easy. Was Slider Revolution installed before you imported the demo?

Anyway, the slider issue is just because the Slider Above Masthead Page Setting was not set. Choosing a slider restores the slider in your home page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, Christian. Yes, that helped a lot.

You are most welcome!
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.