Unable to access cornerstone with all updates complete

I updated everything. I wanted a fresh start on my site. I deleted the theme X. Uploaded the parent and the child. I cannot get cornerstone to load… it just has the loading wheel spinning infinite… Thanks for your time.

Everything up to date
X Theme 7.0.4
Fastcomet PHP 7.3
WP 5.3
Cornerstone Version 4.0.4
All plugins disabled besides Cornerstone
Cache reset with WP Fastest Cache

Hi @maxwellbronson,

Thank you for sharing all these details. This helps give us a head start on troubleshooting. I’ve logged into your site, and it loaded up first try for me without issues.

Could you perhaps try a different web browser? Or fully clear your browser cache? I’m wondering if an older version is still cached in your browser some how.

Let us know if this makes a difference. If you’re still having issues, please open the developer tools of your browser and go to the console tab. Let us know if you’re seeing any errors.

That worked. Wow do I feel dumb. Thanks for dealing with us, man. Cheers!

Okay I’ve got it functioning… I’ve delete cornerstone and upgraded to Pro.

So far so good but I cannot get my Social Media (Facebook/Instagram) links to function and I don’t know how to set up my menus that are within my Pro Global header. Can you help?

Also, can you recommend a way to get my newsletter signup footer to function with my mail chimp?

Thanks so much for your time:)

Hey @maxwellbronson,

Please change the structure of your links for www.www.facebook.com/maxwellbronson to https://www.facebook.com/MaxwellBronson

As for the menu, you can set the menu from the element setting:

You are currently using a sample menu. You can select Location: Primary Menu then you can add the menu items in WP Admin > Appearance > Menus:

You make install our Email Forms plugin that comes bundled with Pro:

Hope this helps.

That was very helpful thank you. I can’t configure the “Mail” footer template with MailChimp… Could you help me set this up?

I’ve configured “email forms” with my mail chimp API. I’m not sure if this is helpful for this.

Hi @maxwellbronson,

Unfortunately, that template just designs without functionality so users could add their own working forms coming from 3rd party plugins. And the final design depends on that plugin. And since you chose the email forms, you can replace that template with a text element with your email forms shortcode. Please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-email-forms/82 for more information.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.