Un-Assign a license key

Hello, i want help with unnassigning a license key, i cannot click the little lock to unlock it cuz there is no lock ;/

Can you help me out?

it´s regarding the http://dccom.budcompaniett.se.loopiadns.com

i have a few pro licenses that i want to assign to the site instead as i need the header/footer function.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

I am assuming that you have assigned the license to already running website. If you want to transfer that licence to a new website, in that case please revoke the licence and then assign again. More information at:

And please review the changes that we made on how you are going to validated your X theme because we made a big change in the process.

To Validate the site again:
1] Please login to your account and assign the license. You need to assign the license to your site using this url: http://dccom.budcompaniett.se.loopiadns.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
2] Go back to Pro > Overview again, and insert the license again.

If this won’t work please let us know your login details in a secure note to help you more on this.

Thanks

Hey, since this is the staging url, i can add that under staging, and then assign the live in the live feed and it will work?
will my old license key be that is non pro be free to use again on another site?
As i dont have that small “key” to un-assign it?

Hi there,

That Lock key is for cases that you want to transfer a license from one Apex user to another one. You can do that with Pro but not with X, and you need to ask us here to do so.

But your case seems to be a simple change of the website for the same license key. If that is the case you just need to click on the Edit pencil icon of a license key domain and delete that domain and save:

Then follow up the same process you would do for a brand new site for validation:

And regarding the staging website, your perception is correct. For each license key, you can add a domain for staging website and one for the production domain.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.