Uh oh! A suitable content area for the live preview couldn't be identified. Switching to Skeleton Mode

Hello,

I get the following message “Uh oh! A suitable content area for the live preview couldn’t be identified. Switching to Skeleton Mode.”

I reviewed your knowledge base but there are no consistent answers on how to fix this. I don’t want to break anything. Please let me know how to fix it?

–> NEVER MIND - I found the solution.

Thanks!

Hey @Pollito69,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

I have this problem - would you mind leeting me know how you fixed it please?

Hi @macrolicious,

I have forwaded you one of the common fix of that issue in your thread you posted

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico, I could use some help with this issue as well. Could you forward the fix to me as well? Maybe you could also post the solution to this issue here, so the solution becomes searchable?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread.

Please check out the popular questions thread right here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/popular-questions/204

If that doesn’t help, please kindly open up your issue in a separate thread along with your url so that we can investigate further.

Thank you for your understanding.

Why can’t you share the solution here?
I have this issue and there seems to be no clear solution visible…???

Hello @rglohre,

Thanks for updating this thread. There are a several of things that might caused this issue. It could be permissions, CORS issue, JS errors and even invalid html codes in a raw content element. At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing. Moreover, it would be a better place to create a secure note if there is a need for you to share your WP details so that we can further investigate the issue going on in your installation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey @sortedinseattle,

You post has been removed. If you have any additional questions at this time we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you.