Trying to get started... :)

Hello!

I am new to theme X and I had a few questions just getting started. Maybe there is some documentation following this or maybe not?

It seems that when I login to WP there are several different places to launch the website and also to make customizations. I am trying to find in details instructions on how to launch the site and also where the proper place is to make edits/customize themes?

Right now there is some left over code in the /layout place that needs to be removed and i am not sure how. It seems like there are two layouts that are trying to merge together.

Has anyone else ran into this issue? Thanks in advance for all of your assistance!

• Michelle

Hello @Hawkins,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

We’re happy to hear you’re using X theme to create your website.

We can point you on this direction. Let us start first with validating your site. To do this, please refer to:

Based on how you tell us, this will be a big website. Now, kindly create your child theme:

Lastly, create your pages, and edit them on Cornerstone. Here you can add elements such as buttons, image, quote, etcetera:

Hope these resources will help you get started.

Can you share us your website URL/username/password in a secure note so we can take a closer look on that issue?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.