Thumbnails Blurry on Mobile

Good Day!

As of recently, thumbnails on mobile are all blurry.

Please advise at your soonest.

Cheers!

Hello @GRCo,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I don’t see blurry image while visiting the website on mobile.

Thanks.

Hello @Prasant,

Although at first glance thumbnails look fine, they were much more clear before the latest update.

Please compare thumbnail to once you click an item. This way you it will be more clear the blurry nature of the image. Please advise how to increase resolution of the thumbnail.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Indeed, the thumbnails are a bit blurry compared to the original images.

Please check the link below on how to fix blurred images.

If nothing works, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hello,

Nothing on the recommended woocommerce link is working. A further look is needed:

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for the details but when I tried to login, the user seems to have a limited access to the site.

Kindly set the user as an admin user so that we can check this further.

Thank you.

Sorry!

This has been updated. Please try again.

Hi there,

Upon the theme version 5.1.1 forward, our theme does not have anything special regarding the thumbnails and images of the Woocommerce and you need to set things correctly in the Woocommerce Image Size settings. After that, you need to regenerate the thumbnails.

Kindly read the articles below for more information:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-x-5-1-1

Your thumbnails are set to be 300 X 300 but on some screens, I see the view size goes to 318 X 318:

That is why you see the thumbnails blurry, try to make them bigger in the settings.

Thank you.

Good Day!

Thanks for the info but Woocommerce has been updated and no longer has a display setting under the products tab:

I did notice an Image Size setting in Settings–>Media. I have adjusted to 450x470, then did a Force Regenerate Thubnails. However this has not improved image quality. Is there something else I should be adjusting?

Thank you!

Hi There,

That is a different settings. Woocommerce image settings is under Products Tab > Display Tab.

I can see that *Display tab is missing from your setup.
Please do make sure that you are using compatible version of the plugin. See it here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Before Woocommerce 3.0 that product image settings was remove to use the image settings set by the theme. An update on Woocommerce 3.0 made us decide to put it back and let users set the images. There must be conflict somewhere, first hiding that specific settings tab. First think to check is correct plugin version. After that and it is still missing, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Good day!

Turns out plugins are not the issue.

The fix is go into Customizer…Woocommerce, set Thumbnail width to 600 (the default was 300). The catalog images on mobile now are very clear.

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you got it sorted and I have removed the link that you have added on your first post.

Cheers!

That is done now too.

Cheers!

Please kindly remove the screen shot posted by christopher.amirian that references website address.
Thank you!

Done,

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.