Theme X Pro won't update

I always update but now i see Theme X Pro is still running on 1.2.7. I can’t find anywhere to update this to de newest version; Pro 3.1. Why does automatic updating doesn’t work and how to update theme X pro to the latest version?

Theme X pro does’t seem to be validated and maybe that’s why it doesn’t automatically update. But i can’t seem to validate Theme X pro??

Hi Marrit,

Sorry that you’re having that issue, yes more likely that you’re not receiving an automatic update notice is because your site is not validated. Try validating your site again.

Product Validation

If the validation did not work, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

If you able to validate the site, please navigate to Dashboard > Updates and hit the Check Again button. Then see in the Themes section if a notice for X or PRO update is there.

If not, then that is because Pro 1.2.7 is way behind, if this is the case, please do the Manual Updates guide provided here

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.