Theme stopped working after migrating to HTTPS (Need Help ASAP)

Hello,

We needed support in regards to the theme not loading properly after migrating to HTTPS.

We already did the following below except for updating our theme:

(EDIT) We have now updated the theme but it did not work.

We also cloned the website on a non-HTTPS website and the theme is displaying correctly. But the theme on the live website is not working correctly.

So we do not think it is a version issue since it worked on the clone?

Are you able to help ASAP?

Kind regards

Hi There @Swish

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking your error log, it seems that you’re running out of your allocated memory. Could you please try following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935), increase your PHP memory limit and re-test your issue again.

I have tried to edit your wp-config.php file, but I do not have enough permissions (see secure note).

Hope that helps.

Hello @mldarshana,

Thank you for your suggestion but we already did that though.

Previously, we increased it to 512MB. Then we now increase it to 1024MB and the theme is still not loading correctly.

This could not be a plugin either as we recreated it on a clone website (except for the SSL) and the theme loaded properly.

Can you please look into it further?

Kind regards

Hello @mldarshana or any staff,

Any update on this?

We cannot afford to have the website down for hours now.

EDIT: We have to revert it now as we cannot keep the website down. :disappointed:

Hi,

Please try to implement https in your cloned site using method 2 stated on the link below

Then if it doesn’t work get back to us so we can check.

That way your live site will not be affected while we troubleshoot the issue

Thanks

Hello @paul.r,

We have finally cloned the website with HTTPS implementation and like the live website, the theme is not displaying correctly.

We have also re-applied the suggested fixes from our first post.

Aside from the theme not displaying correctly, the theme validation is now invalid on the clone.

Can you please look into it further?

Kind regards

Hi,

I can see you have cloudflare active. Please try to clear cloudflare cache and check again.

If that doesn’t help, pleas provide us your cloudflare account login as well.

Thanks

Hello @paul.r,

Thank you for your reply.

We have now cleared our Cloudflare but the problem is still there.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you the logins for the Cloudflare account. Please let us know what you want to know or what we needed to do on the Cloudflare setup instead.

Kind regards

Hi,

Your cloned site has incompatible version of the theme and cornerstone. Please update your theme to latest version 6.2.5

You might need to update manually, please check theme manual updates section on the link below.

Thanks

Hello @paul.r,

We have now updated the website theme and cornerstone but the problem is still there - see http://files.swishdesign.com.au/TDZZPcY .

We have also deactivated all the plugins except for the plugins related to the theme and Cloudflare but the theme is still not properly displaying.

Could you please check further?

Kind regards

Hello @Swish,

Thanks for updating in! I have investigated your issue and I found out that Beaver Builder is enabled. Before you can edit a page in Cornerstone, please make sure that Beaver Builder is not enabled on that page.

I went ahead and created a test page. I did not encounter any issues at all.

And if you are not using Beaver Builder, I would highly recommend that you disable it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.