The X-theme customize menu is gone?

Hello i have the latest update for the x theme and the regular X cutomizer menu is gone. All i see is the standard theme customizer menu but none of the options that are specific to X. Before i used to be able to change everyting within the theme now i cant change nothing anymore? Please help with this issue?

Hey @stipanjobb,

If you used to set the options from the customizer, you might be using a quite outdated version of X. If you are not using the most updated version of X, the customization options are now in X > Theme Options.

Hope this helps.

I have the X option but not the suboptions you have on your menu. When i hower over the X nothing happens when i press it this screen comes up. None of the options you have come up

Hi @stipanjobb,

You will need to install and activate Cornerstone as well so that you will get all the options for X although Cornerstone should be automatically installed on your site if X is active so kindly try to check your plugins page and enable Cornerstone.

If the issue persists, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case you are still not getting the option, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.