The Grid 'Gallery' + Cornerstone conflict

Hello There,

I have logged in and edited the page. It seems that there is a JS error. Upon checking I noticed that you are using CloudFlare. Could you purge your site cache and make sure that you are using the recommended CloudFlare settings? You can find out about it from this link: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

Thx for your quick reply.

I will check Cloudflare but as mentioned before I have a copy local without Cloudflare and still the same problem.
And one more thing: All of the three gaps I used for different screen sizes are visible in the backend. See screenhot.

Hi,

Tested Cloudflare in developer mode but still the same problem…

Same problem on another site.
The Grid is not loading in backend. Frontend is fine.

Hi there,

I added this to our issue tracker, this was fixed and maybe your case or caused is different this time.

Thanks!

Hi,

Website Werelds Wonen problem with The Grid ‘keeps spinning’ in backend is solved. An older The Grid version was active.

Problem with The Grid Gallery (injection of images in every section) is still there. The Grid Gallery keeps spinning and all of the three gaps I used for different screen sizes are visible in the backend (car detail pages).

@Rad has reported the issue. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thanks.

Hi Rad,

Is there any update yet regarding Cornerstone and The Grid Gallery spinning in Cornerstone editor mode?

Grtz Marco

Hi there,

Would you mind providing your latest login credentials just in case we need to test it directly? I will also post a follow up on this issue, this was fixed in older versions of the cornerstone and was marked as fixed.

Thanks!

Thanks for the credentials. I added it too to our issue tracker in case we need to check it during the investigation.

Hi,

Owk. Thx for your fast reply.

You’re welcome!

Hi Rad,

Still problem with The Grid and Cornerstone.
After update to Version 2.5.5 there’s no preview anymore in Cornerstone editor mode.

See screenshot:

How can I fix this?

Hi There,

The Grid is not rendering the preview on Cornerstone at the moment but it will work 100% on the front end.

This should be fixed in a future update.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi,

Owk but frontend was never an issue :slight_smile:

This issue is taking far to long.
When do you think is the update available?

Grtz Marco

Hi Marco,

Unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA to provide.

Thank you

Hello,

I have a fresh new install and the grid gallery is still not working!!!
Why is there still no fix???

X-Theme and Cornerstone is getting worser by the day.
Interface and usability v2 elements is two steps back!

Hey @Marco,

We understand your frustrations. Our development team is currently focusing on finishing the Template Manager. Once it is complete, they will be focusing on fixing the pending bugs.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi Christian,

Sorry for my communication but it’s frustrating because this problem is known since 2016!

And I must say the interface and usability of the v2 elements is really bad. Especially the v2 Headline element. A lot of scrolling and searching to find the right options.

I hope in the next update this is also updated?

Grtz Marco

Hi Marco,

We appreciate the feedback.

The new template manager will bring some amazing features which will empower the V2 elements to the next level.

Regarding the grid bug, It does happen from time to time in isolated installations. We are investigating the issue.

Thanks