'Text Format' section seems to be missing in Cornerstone

I’ve been having a lot of trouble with font implementation since one of the updates (first brought up here, but unfortunately I waited too long to respond).

I found where the fonts are now housed through this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/font-manager/101

However, in Cornerstone, there is no “Text Format” section showing when selecting a Header element or Text element. Therefore, there’s no “Inherit” “Body Copy” or “Headings” to select.

Both the theme and Cornerstone are up to date. What am I missing?

Hi Jessie,

Thank you for writing in, two things I can think of why you don’t see the text formatting section on your text/headline element.

First, if you are using a Classic Text or Classic Headline element which has limited options. The font, color, and other styling of this classic elements are controlled generally in the Theme Options > Typography

It is also possible that you’re using the (new) Text/Headline element but the Advance Mode option is not enabled. In Cornerstone see Settings > Preferences > Advanced Mode

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

Advanced mode was off! PHEW, everything’s back to normal. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.