Template Starter Pack Missing

I’m missing the template starter pack (Headers/Footers) along with the message in the template area to install them.

I’ve tried to reinstate the starter pack by adding (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/missing-header-templates/30795/7?u=wagginglabs) to my child theme’s function file, but get this error message:

Your PHP code changes were rolled back due to an error on line 26 of file wp-content/themes/pro-child/functions.php. Please fix and try saving again.

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cornerstone_restore_import_starter_pack() in wp-content/themes/pro-child/functions.php:26
Stack trace:
#0 wp-settings.php(424): include()
#1 wp-config.php(123): require_once(’/nas/content/li…’)
#2 wp-load.php(37): require_once(’/nas/content/li…’)
#3 wp-admin/admin.php(31): require_once(’/nas/content/li…’)
#4 wp-admin/theme-editor.php(10): require_once(’/nas/content/li…’)
#5 {main}
thrown

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The error exists because the suggested solution in the other thread is only used for X theme. You are using Pro theme and that is why it is throwing an error.

I just simply downloaded the template files from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eww3fz69ib3j2d4/starter-template.tco?dl=0 and imported it to your site. You should now be seeing the starter templates.

Please check your site now.

Hello and thank you for your quick reply!

I didn’t see them, but was able to import the linked file. It uplodaed templates for presets and content, but not headers and footers.

Is there a different file for just the headers and footers?

Best,
Janel

Hey Janel,

Not sure what the cause of the issue before but I deleted all of the templates in your site and then I reinstalled the Starter Pack and Header and Footer templates were added (see secure notes). I deleted all template files because I didn’t see a custom template in there. If you

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.