Missing Header Templates

I seem to be missing the standard header templates that come in Pro.
In one of my installs I have

Starter: Hero
Starter: Fixed Left
etc…

but in the latest install with the latest version of the theme those templates are missing and I don’t see them in the template manager. I know there are options in design cloud, but what happened to those other default headers? Where can I find them?
Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

All the templates are available in the template manager.

You just need to import the started template then you can able to see those.
Go to template manager and import starter templates.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

that’s the problem. I don’t see that message to import the starter pack. Maybe I clicked “don’t she me this anymore”.

How do I import it anyway?

Hello @denajseymour,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You should see the Get Starter Templates on the home page of Template Manager. https://cl.ly/2J1l1x3P2W09

In case you mistakenly clicked on don’t show me this any more link then I think you can’t roll it back. I have exported the starter pack from my dev server that you can use. Here is the link (please see secure note) that you can use to download the template file.

Thanks.

1 Like

Got it. Downloaded it. It worked. Thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

Hi there,

I just wanted to chime in here to point out that there is also a function that can be run to restore it. I’m sorry it’s not something we have documented. You can add this code in functions.php of a child theme.

cornerstone_restore_import_starter_pack();

After refreshing, the starter pack message will appear again. You can then remove that code from your child theme.

Thanks @alexander. I don’t use a child theme and I’m embarrassingly unfamiliar with their funtion.

@RueNel That pack you gave me didn’t have any footers or headers inside. It only imported presets & content.

Hi there,

You may download the child theme from here: https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

Then you could install it just like a normal theme.

Once you activate it, you can then login through FTP and go to wp-content/x-child or pro-child depending on your parent theme then you should be able to see the functions.php there.

Edit the file then kindly place the code that Alexander provided:

Then please try to check back to the admin area.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.