Support updating and validating site

Hi, I was having a discussion about a month ago with support staff and they just told me to transfer the discussion here. I am unable to validate or update my site, most recent email is here:

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Do you want us to update the X theme to the latest version? If that is the case, please make a site back up and provide us ftp credentials so that we can provide and update X.

Please let us know what you think.

Rue Nel
Themeco Support
{#HS:380586347-100746#}

I have all of this info and am ready to move forward. Can I pick up this conversation where it was left off? Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

If you want to proceed with the updates, please provide the necessary credentials. And if you want to do the updates by yourself which would help you learn more about your site and how to manage it, please check out this knowledge base article for more information: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

I can provide credentials. Do I need to make my response to you private? How do I go about that?

Hello There,

Your X theme has been updated to the latest version 5.1.1. If you are using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache, please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please test your site now.