Superfly plugin licence not recognised

Hello Themeco Team,

I have installed the superfly extension but when I checked !activate the superfly asked me to enter
my purchase code (the

Please advice what to do?

Regards
Oliver

Hi @olhai,

Thanks for writing in.

It should have been validted already after activation. As shown in the the thread below,

Please try to remove and install again your superfly via adds on.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello again

i reinstalled it, but the situation remains the same…
(I already followed your instruction the first time!)

I’m wondering that the superfly is not marked as “installed & activated” on the Extension Panel of X - Overview (like the other extensions I installed)

Please advice

Oliver

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hello There,

We recommend you to use secure note while posting sensitive information like login details. Since it was posted publicly, I have deleted your last reply. Please change the password and then share login details again in a secure note.

Thanks.

Thanks for the hint!

I was not aware of the secure note - now i justed it!

Hello apex team,

any update?

Regards

Hi There,

Could you please try re-validating your X theme now and see if that resolves your issue.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hello again,

done - I also reinstalled the Superfly Menu.
Unfortunately nothings has been changed
Still not able to activate

regards

Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion, you only need to activate your SuperFly license if you wish to get direct updates and support from them. And if you prefer to get direct support and updates from them, then you’ll need to buy the license from them. It’s a bundled plugin, we are the one that’s going to provide support and updates.

But if you have a purchase code/license that already bought from them, then please provide them in a secure note as well so we could test the activation.

About this,

I’m wondering that the superfly is not marked as “installed & activated” on the Extension Panel of X - Overview (like the other extensions I installed)

It’s because SuperFly creates different folder name on each installation or even the updates. It’s their standard which we can’t change.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.