SuperFly not working in X 5.2.5

I’m running WordPress 4.9.1 and X 5.2.5. I installed the SuperFly menu plugin via the X Extension section of the X Overview in WordPress. It resulted in SuperFly 4.3.3 being added. It doesn’t work. I found an Apex troubleshooting list that says only SuperFly 4.3.2 works. So why does the X Extension section install a version that doesn’t work? (I had the same issue in a new installation of Pro.) Really need the mobile style sliding side menu for my responsive website so the UI aligns with some native apps my company is releasing.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing some details of what’s not working? Please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials and I’ll check it. it should work with 4.3.3 or 4.3.2

Thanks!

Thank you for your response.

The site is https://elucidlending.com.

I cannot provide login credentials to unverified individuals as it is a financial site.

When using the plugin, if I select a menu item from the dropdown (Main Menu for example) then save, nothing on the site changes. The “hamburger” button does not appear either at full width or when the page is scaled down to tablet or smartphone sizes. Revisiting the plugin admin gives no indication that a menu was previously selected. No matter what menu I select or which modifications in the plugin options I make, nothing happens when the work is saved.

I noticed you are a moderator on this support forum. If I can verify who you are we can set you up with access for a limited time to help us figure out the issue.

Hello There,

We have several staff working on a different schedule. Our staffs has been a verified and certified community moderators. Anyways, I would recommend that you create a staging site. This is very useful testing the Superfly plugin and any X updates in the staging area without disrupting your live site. Once everything is perfect, you can easily and flawlessly proceed the update in the live site. To know how to create a staging area, please check out these articles:

Meanwhile, you may not have properly set up Superfly menu plugin. Please check out this documentation to get started with.

http://superfly.looks-awesome.com/docs/Getting_Started/Creating_Your_First_Menu

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.