Superfly not showing on header

Hi,

I was trying to add superfly on header, but it is not showing on the website.

website is ordinosbs.com

Hello @gaurav-nirvana,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the source code of ordinances.com and I don’t see Superfly menu related code on the website. I am assuming that there might have been some issues while configuring the settings. In that regards I suggest you to please take a look at the documentation again and follow the steps mentioned in the same:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks Prasant, I’ve successfully installed Superfly in couple of websites earlier, so I followed the same steps you shared the link above. I installed it from validation page did configuration on superfly dashboard, but again when I check on validation it is showing not installed.

Hello there,

Can you share to us your Wordpress User/Pass in a secure note so we can check the problem?

Thank you.

Hey @gaurav-nirvana,

You hid the Superfly menu in several of your pages including your home page. I unchecked home and it shows up.

Hope that helps.

Oh ok Thanks. Both the menu it is showing, how can I deactivate the navigation links on header

Hey @gaurav-nirvana,

There’s no option to disable the navigation so you’ll need to add this code in Theme Options > CSS.

.x-nav-wrap {
    display: none !important;
}

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.