Superfly Menu Activation Failed

I received error during activation too. And the error pop-up is blank!

I defined memory limit as below but again got same error.

fine( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '1024M' );

p.s: I am using latest version of X Pro and Wordpress

login details:

Hello Omid,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I have activated Superfly menu on your website. Please clear cache and then load the website backend again. To get started with Superfly menu, please take a look aour KB resource article.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks! But there is 2 strange actions:
1 - In addons page still I see Install Button below Superfly icon:

Why it is not recognized as an installed addon?

2 - In activate page the purchase code is empty white in Superfly Menu it is not! I also used my Purchase Code of X-Pro, but it does not accept my code!

Hi @omid020,

Regarding the install button, we’ve seen this bug before with Superfly specifically. Sometimes when the developer pushes an update the plugin zip folder extracts with additional characters after the plugin name. This causes WordPress to see it as a different plugin so it doesn’t appear “installed”. Unfortunately we can’t do anything about it until it’s updated by the developer. I can confirm it is installed after checking your site.

As for the Purchase Code, this would be the CodeCanyon purchase code if you bought Superfly directly on CodeCanyon. Because you received it as part of X, you wouldn’t have a code to register directly. This is not a required step however. You don’t need to activate the plugin because X will provide automatic updates for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.