Styling and Placement of Gallery Images [WooCommerce]

I’m having an issue with WooCommerce Gallery images on single product page looking weird. Based on the searches I’ve done to self-diagnose what’s going on, it appears my issue is a new one.

All of the WooCommerce images I’ve seen of what the single product gallery should look like does not match what I’m seeing (small thumbnails above and laying on top of the main product image). Even the X Theme images I’ve seen do not show this placement either, which again makes me feel like this is a new issue. Plus the lightbox doesn’t work either, so something is wrong.

I’m adding an example product link in the secure notes.

Update to add: I’m using the Pro theme and here’s the link to the images that show what Woocommerce gallery images should look like but do not in my version of X and Woo.

Specifically the image under the paragraph that starts with “For example by default both X and Pro use the slider…”

Hi,

The gallery was moved because of woocommerce update.

To make it look the same as before, you can add the code below in your child theme’s functions.php file.

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'remove_woo_three_support', 11 ); 
function remove_woo_three_support() {
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' );
    remove_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );

}

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thanks @paul.r - that worked! I appreciate it.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.