Stylesheets not loading after upgrade to Pro 2.2.5

After upgrading to Pro 2.2.5, the styles for both Pro and Child appear broken. I receive no errors, but Cornerstone is badly broken and unusable. I have validated my site license and have verified that the CSS files are present with permissions set at 644.

Hello @matthewburton,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

If the layout is broken then most probably style.css file not present on the server. I tried checking the websites listed on the licence page and one website is working fine but the staging website is redirecting to login page. So I am not able to check the exact issue. Please try out following solutions.

1. Please try deleting current package of Pro Theme from Appearance > Themes. After that try installing latest version of Pro Theme. Please follow following article to install Pro Theme.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I tried checking the websites listed on the licence page and one website is working fine but the staging website is redirecting to login page.

I’ve sent you a login via secure note.

I disabled all plugins and reinstalled the theme, and I still have the same problem.

Hey There,

Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us.
The password seems invalid. Could you please double check it?

Thanks.

Sorry, fixed

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see you are using a really old wordpress version.

Please update wordpress to latest version V4.9.8

Make sure to create full backup of your site before doing it.

Thanks

Ah. Yes, we keep everything managed as Debian packages, and the current stable version of Debian packaged WordPress up to 4.7.5.

I just attempted to revert Pro back to the prior version, using the files from my live (public-facing) server. The staging site is in better shape than it was before, but there are still some issues. You’ll see these issues if you view any of the pages in the Pro editor.

Hi There,

I’ve checked your staging website and the Pro theme and Wordpress core are still outdated.

Could you please update them to the latest version?

Thank you.

No, for reasons previously stated. In a proper devops environment, you can’t just upgrade a single package manually if it’s not compatible with the rest of your stack. I understand that updating software is the first step in your troubleshooting process, so I’ll just figure it out myself.

Hi Matt,

If that is the case, please restore to the previous version of PRO you have before you upgraded to Pro 2.2.5. You can ask your hosting support on how you can restore the site on the previous date (before the upgrade).

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.