Step missing on the e-mail generated by a duplicated form in the E&P Form Builder

Hi,

I’ve made a form that is working fine.

Then I’ve duplicated this form, just changed the name of it and some minor configurations, but on this one a step is missing in the table generated to send by mail.

How could I fix it?

Thanks,

Fabiano.

Hello Fabiano,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I suggest you to please take a look at our E&P form documentation:

If the problem of missing steps is still there, please share website login detail in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi Parsant,

I already checked it out and it doesn’t help.

I’ll send the asccess info as you’ve asked.

Thanks,

Fabiano.

Hi Fabiano,

You can provide us your login details in secure note.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Sure, did it in the last reply and now in the first one too.

Thanks!

Hi Fabiano,

I tried your provided credentials and it’s not working. Please provide the correct one.

Thanks!

]

Sorry Rad,

Now I tested again and it’s working.

Please let me know if you need something else.

Thanks!

Fabiano.

Hi Fabiano,

Yes, login is working now.

One thing I noticed is when I duplicate a form it’s sometimes blank. It could be the duplication process is failing. I’ll add this to our issue tracker, for the meantime, please manually add the missing steps.

Thanks!

Rad, sorry if I don’t explain it well… the problem is that in the final e-mail it does not appear.

They are a copy, in the configuration is everything right, it just doesn’t show on the e-mail. Follow the example with one missing it and one wit it.

The forms are:

[estimation_form form_id=“7”] - This one works.
[estimation_form form_id=“8”] - This one is not working.

Thanks!

Hi Fabiano,

I just tried it and it’s working,

Perhaps it depends on the selected option? In your screenshot, there are 4 selected but just 2 on my end. That’s for form #8.

Thanks!

Thanks Rad,

I found the problem. It was not working only when the user selected one specific item in the dropdown “grau de risco” wich had an condition to show the “mensalidades” item. It was like, if you choose “grau de risco 1 e 2” is one price, “grau de risco 3 e 4” another price and “não sei” show both. This last one wasn’t working. I’ve deleted all the conditions and set it up again and now everything works fine.

I believe that in the copy process it the conditions were lost.

Thanks again,

Fabiano PessĂ´a.

You’re welcome, Fabiano. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.