Space / spacing around classic video player & pop-up shadowbox feature

A few questions about videos:

On the homepage of my site www.naplesinsurancegroup.com there is a video in the second section that has a space beneath it of about 10-20 pixels that I simply can’t figure out how to remove.

I tried using negative margins on the surrounding rows and sections but it does not make a difference. All the surrounding margins and padding are currently set to 0.

In the classic video player, can I change the color of the controls?

Also, is there a way to have the video pop-up and lay over the entire page when you press the play button?

The reason I went with the classic player over the other video player is because I was able to resize the video to take up the entire 1/2 row section in this area. I could not figure out how to adjust the video size with the other video widget.

Thank you

Hello @rmcgroup,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to reduce spacing after vide:

.x-video {margin-bottom: .3em;}

Yes, you can use Convertplus extension to display video lightbox. Please refer following knowledgebase to get started with Convertplus.

Please add following CSS under Pro > launch > Theme Options > CSS to change clasic video player controls:

.has-stack-styles .mejs-button button {color: #000;}

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.