Slowly Receeding Header

Hi

I have 2 request for assistance.

First is a change of registered name:

Presently I have registered with Themeco, www.btmv.rest. We have just had a name change. A new domain has been acquired and our host is reflecting this. Am I able to reflect this change in Themeco?

Current URL address is www.btmv.rest. We would like to change this to S74.media.

Second Request:

I have seen this effect a few times and I would like to recreate it. Sadly I can not find a sample at present so I will do my best to describe it. It relates to the header.

A standard static header is locked to the top of the page. The header I am after is also held at the top of the page. However rather than locking on to the top off the page, as the page is scrolled down it gradually disappears. It has the appearance of sliding out of view as the page content rolls over the top. Unlike a sticky header it does not reappear until the user scrolls back to the top of the page. It then has the appearance of sliding back into view as the top of the page approaches. Is this possible? I would really appreciate the steps I need to take to be able to achieve this.

The page is: http://www.s74.media/rest/

Thanks so much

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Craig

Hi Craig,

1. You may revoke you license and add your new domain.

Please review link below

1. Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.