Slow website problem

Hello,
I don’t understand why my website is very slow, i asked OVH and they told me it comes from my theme and addons.
I tried to desactivated them but the website is still slow.

Do you have a idea how i can find the problem ?

Depends on what webserver stack you are running.

Hello @Lyser,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am unable to login into the website and getting ERROR : Invalid username. Forgot your password ? error message. Can you please confirm?

I also couldn’t see the home page as an under construction page is active. However, I can confirm that there is some delay in loading the page even though I have in a good Internet Connection and speed.

In the mean time I suggest you to please take a look at our performance optimisation guide that I am sure will help you to speed up the load time:

Thanks.

the thing is that the website had good response time and i dunno why it begun to have like 10 seconds loading pages, i’m not sure it’s because of webserver stack.
Another strange thing, the “under construction” addon doesn’t seems to works anymore…

Hey There,

Thanks for updating in!

1.) You have a video in your homepage. Depending on how big is the video, loading all other items in the page would have an impact. The video and the big images is one of the factors that could slow down a site.

2.) Under Construction is working as expected.

You just need to make sure that you are logged out. Please use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Yep vid is 18megas and big images around 100k, but i just woke up this morning and everything was ok, good loading time again, did you change something RueNel ?
Even when i’m logged off i can’t see the construction page, i can’t see it too on other browsers i’ve never log in, (i see homepage too), mysteries of the net…

Hi,

My colleague id not do anything, it could be an issue with your net or browser.
Anyway glad to know it’s loading fine now.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.