Slow site + memory limit -1

Hello,
I try to find why my website response is slow and i noticed for the addons “the grid” and “revolution slider” that the memory limit was set on -1, could it have relation with the slow response time of website ? And how to fix that ?

Also, i saw this customization post and i tried to desactivate all addons or try another theme but it seems that response time is still slow, how could i be sure that the problem comes from the internet provider ?

the slow website (when you clic on the header title, you’ll see it takes too much seconds to refresh the page)

Hi Lyser,

Thanks for writing in!

To increase memory limit you can Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

To optimize the website this is the best resource to follow.
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-performance/210

Hope this helps!

Hi Lyser,

For the memory limit issue, it would be best to get in touch with your hosting provider for this as it is not in the scope of the theme features. Your hosting provider should be able to help you out in increasing your site’s PHP memory limit as it is something that is set on their end.

Thank you,

Ok thx you

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.