Slider Revolution Version Updates

Hello. I am trying to update my Slider Revolution plugin from version 5.4.6.3 to 5.4.6.4. I have not purchased the Slider Revolution registration, but according to everything I read, I should be able to manually update it, “through the theme” (screen capture attached.) I have tried going to my Wordpress Plugins page, where I usually update plugins, but there is no option to update Slider Revolution. (screen capture also attached). How do I update this plugin?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please understand that since the plugin is bundled, there is no license provided and you do not have a way to register the plugin. We will be the ones who will provide the updates. Your site will be connecting to our Theme.co plugin repository when there are updates available. Before any updates is push to our plugin repository, we have to test it for bugs and compatibility issues within the theme. Once it is stable and testing is done, it will become available through automatic updates thus allows you to update the code. The latest available version is 5.4.6.3.1. We are still on the process of testing the recent release 5.4.6.4. You can check out the latest support version in our knowledge base here:
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

To explain the registration of the plugin and how we have integrated it in the theme, you can check this page:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.