Slider Revolution installation error (Error encountered.)

I purchased X theme about 3 days ago I installed it on localhost, and also i validated the theme using the purchase code.

I can install every plugin and extension except slider revolution, I tried to install it from X dashboard extensions but it keep saying (Error encountered) i tried it on wampp and xampp, I checked the php version in wampp too,
there are 3 php directories inside wamp64 ===> bin ===> php directory:

• php5.6.3.1
  • php7.0.23
  • php7.1.9
    they are all fine and should work good with X.

I think, until slider revolution is not installed correctly the demos which has been used this plugin will not be imported.
EX: When i try to import demo (integrity 1) which has a nice slider at top, it keeps saying (we are sorry the demo failed to finish importing)

I tried different ways, even i downloaded the slider revolution from themePunch site, I copied the revsliderv5.4.6.4 to plugins folder, then i activated it then i got this error
“Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.”

I am in a big trouble please help me how can i fix it?
what is the different between this extension and others?
do i need to change anything or install anything or check anything?

Hi there,

The Demo import process is not related to Revolution Slider and if that is not working for you it shows that a firewall is blocking the access to our servers.

Please kindly read the troubleshooting section of this article:

You can test the case by another machine or internet provider.

Revolution Sliders can be imported separately later. You can read about it in the same article I mentioned.

Also, I think the Revolution Slider download and demo problem are originated both from the access problem to our servers.

Thank you.

I turned the firewall completely off, again same problem.
the problem is I can import all other demos and download all extensions, except those demos which has revslider and revslider extension itself.

check the error log:

And even if the problem is with firewall, why i cant activate the revslider latest version which i have downloaded from themePunch. and also why all other extensions are working perfect but only revslider is not.

I’m not sure about that. please kindly follow up the question in the original post. This seems to be a duplicate post here.

Unfortunately, we cannot be of a help here if we can not see the installation ourselves, please kindly move your website to a server that we can access.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.