Slider not working

Happy New Year!

I am having trouble with the Slider for Ethos 1. Initially all went well, and I managed to set up sliders for above and below the header using my current posts. I then tried to add latest posts below the sliders and then it changed all the images to ones I didn’t recognise and messed up the sliders. I am now unable to reinstall the sliders.

Thanks

Hello there,

Kindly post your site link and login information using a secure note so that we can check.

Thanks.

Secure note sent

Hi there,

There seems to be a Javascript issue that might be caused by a third party plugin. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks. I have removed some plugins and can now add the sliders to my page. However, I can’t seem to replicate the original sliders as shown in Ethos 1. Any ideas? Sorry!

Hey @Chatfield,

Ethos’ slider is built-in. Please follow the setup here

Thanks…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.