Site wide responsive setting for h1 tag

Hi, I’m having major issues with Pro theme (have built around 8 or 9 sites in X and not run into this issue - so not sure if it’s tied to Pro specifically as it’s the first time I’m using it).

Basically I’m having issues getting all my h1 tags being mobile responsive. I’ve added the responsive option on each page and that works fine, but I can’t realistically continue to do that on all pages on the site and going forward as there’s hundreds of pages and it will take weeks, so I ideally need to find a site wide solution.

So the image below shows where H1s are and the Responsive on page settings. Is there any way to use CSS to apply a similar setting across the whole site for h1 tags - or even all elements tagged h-responsive-headers rather than having to create the responsive type and settings on each and every page?

Hey Mark,

Please install and activate the child theme and login through FTP then edit the functions.php then add this code:

function add_responsive_text() {
  echo do_shortcode('[responsive_text selector=".h-responsive-headers" compression="2.5" min_size="10px" max_size="25px"]');
}

add_action( 'x_before_the_content_begin', 'add_responsive_text', 10 );

That way, the responsive text shortcode should be available sitewide.

Also, you might want to check the suggestions in this thread:

Hope this helps.

That’s brilliant thanks!

actually, will this overwrite the settings I’ve made on a page that uses the same class, or will what’s on the page override the global setting above?

Hey Mark,

The Responsive Text setting will take effect in this case.

Hope that helps.

Brilliant thanks!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.