Site load Slows By 3-7 Seconds When Active at same time as WooCommerce

Site load Slows By 3-7 Seconds When Active At Same Time As WooCommerce.

Hello Zachary,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the licence manager as I wanted to test the load time of website but as there are multiple licenses it’s a bit difficult for me to take a look. Can you please share website URL for we can inspect the website on our end?

Meanwhile, please try out the solution shared below and let us know the outcome:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Please take a look at our performance optimization guide and try out the solutions shared in the same to improve page load time.

Thanks.

https://starscriptlegends.com is the website. I have already assured everything is up to date and I have isolated this conflict the the point and what I found is when no other plugins are on, and Cornerstone + Woocommerce is Active, the load time increases dramatically. If they are on alone individually, the load time is about 1 second.

Hi @Merchant17,

Please resolve these errors on your site because this hinders the page load.

That has something to do with a missing image (4-StarScript-SPP-Logo-2.6.jpg), and an error on a custom JS.

Although that sound makes sense, that is not how to test site performance, you can use a tool like (https://gtmetrix.com/). I see that you have some kind of batcache? But that seems to be not very effective or was not configured properly.

The X/Cornerstone itself is optimized, but there are a lot of variables to consider in terms of site performance (like server configuration, images size, caching configuration, number of widgets/plugins running, etc.)

To improve your site performance please follow some of the guides provided here.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.