Single input field on main page, rest of form in popup/lightbox/modal?

Hey there, new to the forum so I apologize if this has been covered, I’m not having the best luck searching.

I’m looking to build a landing page with a CTA form requesting the user input their location to find a service representative near them. Upon submitting their location, however, I’d like a lightbox or modal or whatever proper term for it, to show up and request more info (name, email, etc) to complete the signup. We run x-theme and typically use Gravity forms, but I’m open to any and all suggestions as to how to go about this. Ideally, the location data and the data from the popup fields would get saved as a single entry, but again, open to any solution.

Thanks very much for any and all help!

Hi There,

Functionalities like this are usually handled by plugins. Available plugins that can be used aside from Gravity forms are Convertplus or Contact Form 7. Convertplus popup might be best for you then use Mailchimp to collect information: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-convertplus/66

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.