Simple formatting

Hi

Don’t like the standard about us template, are there any other ones?

How do i simply change font sizes and apply simple formatting to a text field?

Need to re format https://www.commissionit.co.uk/about-us/ looks really bad can’t work out how to use cornerstone for this simple task. Word is easy :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hello Amin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can take a look at the demo content pages for some inspirations on About Us page. In Text element you get the option to setup or change font size of the text along with other options.

To learn more about text element and it’s options, please take a look at following article.

Thanks.

thanks but that does not work?

it just increase the spaces around lines not the font sizes

Hi Amin,

It doesn’t seems to be cornerstone related. I checked your content and there are inline styling added directly to the element which probably coming from external coding (CSS or JS).

May I know which element you’re trying to change? And please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note so we could check.

Thanks!

Thanks, worked out how to change find and change the code.

Have made some improvements to https://www.commissionit.co.uk/about-us

how do i optimise the image at the top for mobile?

Thanks

Also cant work out how to make the entire page background white?

Thanks

and is there a way to apply or change the font of multiple paragraphs without having to change them all individually?

Hi Amin,

May I know what optimization you wish to apply to that image? It’s a bit blurry so another optimization may make it worst.

About the background, I think it’s bets to have a blank no container template since the box is white, making the background white too will make the box invisible. If that’s what you’re trying to achieve then please just change your page template to Blank - No Container | Header, Footer.

As for font, since it’s a custom content (HTML code) with its own inline styling then it’s not possible. How about just adding your content as plain text to text element and just use the element fonts setting?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.