Section with 5 columns- images and video as background- cutting off top

so i have as action in pro theme - with 5 column- each column has an image or video as background - and the top of the video columns are cut offf- i want make the whole section ( on desktop) longer to show the full size background image and video ( essentially iPhone size sections )

the link is : https://verdevalleybjj.com/studio

here is a screen shot of what it looks like and you can see the second and 5 the columns are cut off at the top - how do i fix this? i add some css in the section area of min-height 1000px but that just shrunk the videos.
thanks in advance

UPDATED: i got the height fixed by changing the font size& index in set up of one of the columns to 2 em - but now that the height is correct on all columns in section- the one with the 2 em index has created an overdized button : see here

Hi Tanner,

Thank you for writing in, instead of applying the min-height on the Section, please apply it on the Row. You can do this by add the following custom CSS on the Row’s Element CSS area.

$el.x-container {
	min-height: 75vh;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.