Section width

Hello I would like o set a max-width of 1200px for section 3 on my homepage and was wondering if you guys could help? Many Thanks

Hi @Oasis,

Thanks for writing in and the details!
You can certainly make any section max width as 1200PX or any value.
Please select the row of the section and make the inner container off. Then add your value in Max width field.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Thanks Basanta, I don’t think that will work for me as I want a blue background on the section and some padding between my content and the blue box… unless there’s another way of doing it?

Hey @Oasis,

The way I see it, you’ve already achieved what you need.

You’ve set a max-width to the section using custom CSS. You however targeted all sections globally though and that might cause a problem or limit your design options in the future. I’d recommend you apply it to the specific section using Inline CSS or Element CSS.

You can find them under the Customize tab.

If you wish to apply for all sections in a page, you can add the CSS in your page’s Content CSS.

What Basanta suggested is the non-coding solution though and that’s recommended. You use the Row as the section. That means you transfer the blue background to your row and set your section’s background to white.

If I’m not understanding the problem correctly, would you mind providing more details or it would be useful if you could provide a sketch or mockup of exactly what you need.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian_y I got it working the way you recommended! That’s great

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.