Search Text and Placeholder Text

Hey,
could you tell me how to change the text “mobile” appearing next to my search icon on mobile and the “TYPE AND PRESS “ENTER” TO SEARCH” modal that appears to my own text?
Thanks!

Hi there,

Please kindly give us more detailed information and context to be able to help you. Would you please give us the exact URL of the page you are talking about with the screenshots and case per case description so we can identify the problem and do our best to help you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry I meant the text “Search” appearing next to the search icon on mobile.
I thought this is a general question not specific to a URL but here are the details :wink:
http://wordpress.p413853.webspaceconfig.de/
(screenshots attached)

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. Kindly follow the same steps you would do to translate the theme as mentioned below:

Read the details above and you will see that you need to use a software called POEDIT. While searching on there use Search for the first part of your question and use Type and Press for the second part of your question to find proper items to translate to whatever you like.

I know this is a translation process but if you do not want to change the language the process is the same, but instead of translating, for example, you will change the Search to Find. So the concept is the same.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.