Scroll content below inline menu

I’d like to be able to introduce an inline menu, midway down the page. All the content below the inline navigation should be scrollable, with the menu being sticky as the user scrolls further down. See www.naked.insure for an example of what I’d like to achieve.

Is this possible with X-Pro?

-Warren

Hi Warren,

Thank you for writing in, that type of menu is a bit complex, you can either custom code it or use the UberMenu extension

Extensions can be installed under X > Validation > Extensions or PRO > Validation > Extensions

UberMenu 3 Knowledgebase

Cheers!

Hi Friech,

Do you know for certain whether the UberMenu will work? Put differently, have you seen the UberMenu do this on an actual website?

Just checking, as I hate just adding extensions for the sake of adding them. > bloatware mostly.

HI There,

Thanks for writing in!
The exact menu effect can’t be done using Pro or Uber menu, You need custom code for this.
With pro header builder you can only achieve the sticky menu with one page scroll, but the way the menu behave when you scroll to any section, can’t be done.
Please take help from a developer to do this.

Thanks for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.